Sunday, September 9, 2007

Why Huckabee...

Why Huckabee is the man for the job? Mike is a normal person like any of us , unlike Hilary or Obama. Why would we want a normal person doing the job you ask. He knows what it is like to pay taxes, he actually cares about the minority's, he just doesn't go to large cities to get votes, he goes where true people live.Mike is very strong at his issues he isn't a flip flopper like some other candidates, he is a truthful American. He doesn't just care about the Iraq war, he does important issues that will effect us later on in life, education, energy independence. He once said in one of his debate's."I used to have a frame in the wall of my office in Arkansas and every few weeks ago I changed the picture, the pictures wasn't me it was just an ordinary citizen like you. You are the boss, I'm here to support you." In my view he is a man of character and commitment. He is that one person many of us have been searching for years and we have finally found him, I hope he is our president because he will turn this country in the right direction.

Sincerely,

Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.petitiononline.com/PetFred/petition.html

Anonymous said...

Matthew, you are so right. We have been waiting and hoping for someone just like Gov. Huckabee to come along. He speaks to our "better selves" -- and I think he never, ever gives US anything less than his own very best self. I, too, hope he is our next President. Very nice work you're doing here! -diane schuerger/cleveland, OH